Diabetes Slowly Steals Your Life
I can’t remember why, but I remember one night when my dad wanted to soak his feet in some Epson Salt and warm water. My mom got it all ready for him in a shallow tub that was large enough for his feet, and put it next to his chair. She thought the water was rather hot, but when she asked him if it was too hot, he told no and proceeded to soak his feet in it.
It Was Too Hot
It wasn’t all that long after he got done soaking his feet that they began to blister and that’s when he started feeling it.
A lot of people that suffer from diabetes also suffer from neuropathy. They have poor circulation and in some areas it’s so poor, they can’t feel the pain that being inflicted.
A similar incident happened to my uncle out in California. He went out to get the mail one day, and not thinking anything of it, walked down the scorching hot asphalt driveway barefoot. His feet were fried before he even got back to the house and he didn’t even know it.
One of the scary facts is that most people with type 2 diabetes don’t even know they have it. They’re clueless they even have it.
Late diagnosis of Type 2 diabetes leaves people at risk of developing the serious complications of the condition, including stroke, heart disease, blindness, kidney disease and amputation – half of the people with the condition already show signs of complications by the time they are diagnosed.
Only about 16 percent of people are diagnosed because they proactively ask to be tested.
Living with Diabetes
I had a friend that lived to 43 with diabetes that he was born with. And if someone would’ve been there with him when he went into a low sugar induced seizure he’d probably still be alive. But God knew when he wanted him and has a plan.
If you are diagnosed with diabetes, there are pharmaceutical drugs out there to ‘treat’ it. Unfortunately, like most pharmaceutical drugs, they only act as bandaids.
Take Care of Yourself
Taking care of yourself is the best way to avoid diabetes. Sadly, it’s a growing epidemic and if you have any inclination that you might have it get into your doctor and get tested.
According to the American Diabetes Association, in 2012 29.1 million Americans had diabetes. That’s 9.3% of the population.
- Undiagnosed – Of the 29.1 million, 21.0 million were diagnosed, and 8.1 million were undiagnosed.
- New Cases – 1.4 million Americans are diagnosed with Diabetes every year.
- Prevalence in Seniors – The percentage of Americans age 65 and older remains high, at 25.9%, or 11.8 million seniors (diagnosed and undiagnosed).
- Prediabetes – In 2012, 86 million Americans age 20 and older had prediabetes; this is up from 79 million in 2010.
- Deaths – Diabetes remains the 7th leading cause of death in the United States in 2010, with 69,071 death certificates listing it as the underlying cause of death, and a total of 234,051 death certificates listing diabetes as an underlying or contributing cause of death.
“We have to cut off your legs.”
That’s what they told David Andrews and that’s when reality hit him like a Mack truck. He was in a deadly situation… literally.
So David started doing his research and discovered a few alarming & positive things.
- 11 pharmaceutical giants have been caught BRIBING doctors to prescribe their drugs
- The “at-home” medical discovery that saved his life
- The breakthrough “pancreas jumpstart” technique that lowers your blood sugar & even REVERSES your type 2 diabetes.
- How 11,000 people saw their type-2 diabetes mysteriously reversed, each year, and their doctors couldn’t tell them why.
If you, or ANYONE you know suffers from this silent but deadly disease you have to watch this and/or share it with those affected by this disease.