You were born a man for a reason and it’s not so you can be more like a woman. It seems we’ve come to somewhat of a crossroads in a world full of political correctness and ‘manscaping’ that’s caused some men to struggle with their identities and roles.
Let their be no mistake about it, women like men who are comfortable with their manhood and masculinity. They like a men who are leaders and take control. Both inside and outside the bedroom. Hell, the world wants and needs men who are men.
So man up.
That term may be considered politically incorrect in today’s world. The term man up that is. But who cares?
12 Books that’ll help you man up
I’m sharing a list of 13 books that will help you with your manhood and masculinity. Man up and order at least 2 and start reading.
- The Code of Man: Love Courage Pride Family Country
- Manhood In the Making: Cultural Concepts of Masculinity
- Is There Anything Good About Men?: How Cultures Flourish by Exploiting Men
- Men In Groups
- Plato and the Hero: Courage, Manliness and the Impersonal Good
- The Professor in the Cage: Why Men Fight and Why We Like to Watch
- The Poetics of Manhood: Contests and Identity in a Cretan Mountain Village
- The Hunting Hypothesis
- Heroes, Rogues and Lovers: Testosterone and Behavior
- Fighting for Life: Contest, Sexuality and Consciousness
- Roman Honor: The Fire In the Bones
- Manvotionals: Timeless Wisdom and Advice On Living the 7 Manly Virtues
So there you have it. Depending on how fast you read and how hungry you are to be the man you were meant to be, this list should keep you busy for awhile and make you more manly. I swear it’s what the world needs and what the women want.